Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Of Shawls and Spring...

My sister may laugh at me, but I have this thing for shawls.  It started a year or two ago...and has escalated in the last few months.  Here are some "shawl pictures" my brother took this winter of me...



So, when my mom was cleaning out and found two pieces of fabric she no longer had a use for, I decided to make them into shawls...  They were about a half yard each, so I just roll-hemmed the edge on my serger (after I cut them straight with my rotary cutter)...


And they were done!  So easy!  Now I have a new set of wardrobe possibilities!  Let me illustrate a few for you.



Tell me about your favorite wardrobe addition...  Maybe I'll have to try it, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love shawls too, last time I counted I had 9! Yours are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my!!! I think I only have 7 :-).

    ReplyDelete