Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Knitting...and Crocheting...

Creating something always helps me destress, but one of the best ways I have found to destress through the years is to knit or crochet a simple pattern.  As a result, I have several favorite easy patterns to knit or crochet.

I am currently in the process of finally decorating my apartment...yes, I have lived here for over a year and a half, but I am just now getting to it.  I have chose to decorate the kitchen in turquoise, brown, and rose.  I found a big ball of cotton yarn in those colors at JoAnns a month or so ago.  It was on clearance for $4 and I figured I couldn't get my washcloths and hot pads any cheaper than that!

After much "destressing," here is the result.


I got six washcloths and six hot pads out of the ball of yarn.

The hot pads are crocheted; very simple - just double strands of yarn and a circular pattern.


The washcloths are knitted.


Both patterns are very simple - just comment if you want them and I can post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment