Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Bib

So...my brother and his lovely wife are expecting in June!  Needless to say, I am a little excited.  Not only is this my first nephew/niece, it is a little girl!  Even though it will be a few months before I gaze at her adorable face, I decided it is high time to begin sewing her wardrobe.

Project Numero Uno: A Crosstitch Baby Bib.

I started out with a pink bib made to crosstitch on.  Mom had a book of patterns to crosstitch onto baby bibs and when I saw the "Daddy's Little Angel" pattern, the decision was made for me.  My brother is excited beyond measure about his little girl...and I knew he would be proud of this bib.

My sister-in-law is decorating her nursery in pinks and browns, so I decided to do the bib in these colors, with a touch of lime green.

1 comment: