Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stocks...Medieval Times...Christmas

So much water under the bridge since the last time I posted...

I set up a booth at the local Renaissance Faire and got put in the stocks!


Then I went to Medieval Times with a dear friend and her family in honor of her daughter's Sweet 16.  But before going, I made a costume for the daughter for her 16th birthday gift...



And then, for Christmas, besides sewing a whole other multitude of gifts, I made a Christmas dress for my niece...to match the one I made for my sister almost a year ago...



And here is my sister...adoring my niece...and my niece looking curiously around.  As always.  She is one inquisitive little girl!

Those are only the highlights.  I have made more things than even I can remember. 

Look for sales in the near future, new items in my boutique, and a giveaway.  I also now have a facebook page for Stitchin' Addiction.  Please go out and "like" my page...and recommend it to all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment